Raymond M. Baldino is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy, and trial, insurance defense and coverage.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Mr. Baldino’s practice included commercial litigation, consumer fraud, civil rights, and media law. For several years, Mr. Baldino focused on media law, in particular Freedom of Information law, but he has also litigated First Amendment, copyright and libel matters.
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- Trial Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New Jersey
- New York
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- “Who Is a Journalist? New Jersey Extends Shield Law Protection to Partisan Blogger Tina Renna,” 25 Entm’t, Arts & Sports L. J. (Spring 2014)
- “Content Aggregation: Stealing or Spreading the News?”, The News Media & The Law (Summer 2012).
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law (2013)
- M.A., Rutgers University (2009)
- B.A., Rutgers University (2005)