Ashley Brinn is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. Her practice focuses on Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law and Trial Insurance Defense & Coverage.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Ashley was a corporate associate at a national law firm whose practice focused on the gaming industry. She represented and advised multinational gaming corporations, as well as global gaming equipment manufacturers in licensing, regulatory, governance, and compliance matters.
Upon graduation from Rutgers School of Law in 2013, Ashley served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Michael A. Donio, Presiding Judge of the Atlantic County Criminal Courts Complex.
During law school, Ashley was competitively selected to act as a student attorney in the Child and Family Advocacy Clinic. She also earned her mediation certificate and acts as a Panelist for the Special Civil Part in the New Jersey Law Division where she mediates civil actions, small claims, and landlord/tenant disputes.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Trial Insurance Defense & Coverage
- New Jersey
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Vice Chair, NJ State Bar Association Casino Law Section
- Member, NJ State Bar Association
- Mentor, NJ Law Firm Group
- Executive Committee Member, Social Director, and Parliamentarian, Atlantic County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Atlantic County Bar Association
- Executive Cabinet Member, American Heart Association
- Member, Vincent S. Haneman American Inn of Court
- David Dolgenos Memorial Award recipient in recognition of academic excellence at Rutgers School of Law
- Leonard Zack Award recipient in recognition of academic excellence in alternative dispute resolution at Rutgers School of Law
- “Introducing E-Sports, A Newcomer To The Gambling Arena” (Law360, November 2016)
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law (2013)
- B.A., cum laude, Bryn Mawr College (2004)