Theodore Y. Choi is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy, and trial, insurance defense and coverage.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Mr. Choi’s practice included all aspects of litigation, general legal services and labor and employment litigation. For several years, Mr. Choi focused on traditional labor law matters before the National Labor Relations Board and Federal Courts.
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- Employment and Labor Law
- Product Liability and Mass Tort Litigation
- Trial Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New Jersey
- “No I.D.? No Problem – Judge Blocks Pennsylvania Voter I.D. Law”, published in Upon Further Review, October 24, 2012, http://uponfurtherreview.philadelphiabar.org/page/Article?articleID=42c7776b-f900-40d7-9765-681c19116282
- “Supreme Court Spotlight: Obamacare – Victory or Defeat?”, published in Upon Further Review, July 19, 2012, http://uponfurtherreview.philadelphiabar.org/page/Article?articleID=4f3e154e-5913-4a03-b2f0-fe3a27bc374f
- “Social Media Sites “Likes” New Law’s Status”, published in Upon Further Review, January 11, 2012, http://uponfurtherreview.philadelphiabar.org/page/Article?articleID=d8e6b671-34e9-494e-b6e9-a97abe092451
- Topics: FMLA, Employment Discrimination, Workers’ Compensation and its Interaction (Rutgers University School Of Management And Labor Relations)
- J.D., Widener University School of Law (2009)
- B.S., Drexel University (2005)