Stuart Heller is Of Counsel to the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office of Wong Fleming and has significant commercial leasing and corporate experience. He counsels clients with respect to commercial leases, corporate real estate, contracts and agreements, landlord/tenant matters and business entity formation. Mr. Heller has aided international restaurant companies expand, protect their intellectual property, obtain financing, comply with assumed obligations and acquire necessary licenses. As a former chair of the King County Bar’s Business Advisory Panel, he collaborated with UW Foster School of Business to provide support to local minority-owned businesses. His clients have included corporate chain restaurants, developers, importers, hospitality industry businesses, wholesalers, retailers, and entrepreneurs. He continues to show up on page one of major search engine results for “leasing lawyer.”
- Negotiated contracts enabling purchases, sales, and leasing.
- Proliferated advancement of clients’ best interests through proficient collaboration on tax, securities, bankruptcy, litigation, and intellectual property efforts.
- Orchestrated client’s acquisition of four companies comprised of 35 retail food service outlets totaling $6,600,000.
- Successfully aided rapidly growing restaurant chain and its affiliates in their acquisition of over 45 new locations.
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Contracts and Agreements
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, Washington Restaurant Association and Washington Hospitality Association
- Past Chair, Business Advisory Panel of King County Bar Association
- Past Board Member, President and Vice President of the Puget Sound Symphony Orchestra
- Past Member, South Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Numerous talks on negotiating commercial leases
- “Representing the Tenant in Commercial Lease Negotiations and Disputes” (GP Solo Publication, American Bar Association, Vol. 33, No. 2, 2016)
- “Too Good To Be True” (Bar Bulletin, King County Bar Association, 2012)
- J.D., George Washington University Law School
- B. Chem E., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute