Benjamin G. Lewis is an Associate of Wong Fleming, concentrating his practice in commercial litigation and insurance defense and coverage. Mr. Lewis is experienced in assisting clients in corporate compliance, intellectual property, labor, real estate, and immigration. He has worked in conjunction with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Department of Justice investigations relating to securities investigations, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and U.S. and international accounting standards. Mr. Lewis also served as a translator attorney in New York, converting legal documents in languages such as Italian, French, Spanish, and Romanian to English in preparation for use as evidence in litigation and witness preparation.
Mr. Lewis earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Brown University and his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law.
- Commercial Litigation
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New York
- New Jersey
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Broadcast Music Incorporated
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law (2004)
- B.A., Brown University (1990)