Jeff Li is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, employment and labor law, products liability and mass tort litigation and trial, insurance defense and coverage.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Li served as Assistant Corporation Counsel, representing the City of New York in over 100 civil cases. He has litigation experience in conducting numerous depositions, handling complex discovery and dispositive motions and successfully mediating cases involving considerable damage claims. Mr. Li also served as a legal extern at the United States Department of Veterans Affairs where he was involved in investigating tort claims filed with the Department.
Mr. Li earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics from the University of Chicago as a National Merit Scholar and his Juris Doctorate from Washington University in St. Louis.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Product Liability and Mass Tort Litigation
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New York
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Recipient, National Merit Scholar, University of Chicago
- Recipient, Scholar in Law Award, Washington University in St. Louis
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis (2017)
- B.A., University of Chicago (2012)