Meghna Patel serves as an Associate in the Firm’s Sugar Land, Texas office. She is a member of the business transactions, commercial litigation and estate planning practice groups.
Ms. Patel previously served as a legal intern for Judge Jacqueline Lucci Smith and as a mediator for the Honorable Dale Gorczynski.
Ms. Patel earned her Juris Doctorate at South Texas College of Law Houston, where she served as an Associate Editor for the Texas Journal of Business Law, along with the Corporate Counsel Review. Prior to law school, Ms. Patel earned a Masters in Business Administration, along with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a minor in Biology from the University of Houston. Ms. Patel is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Houston Young Lawyers Association.
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Planning
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- “U.S. Court Enforces Arbitration Agreement Between a U.S. Company and a Foreign Country,” 32 Corp. Counsel Rev. 109 (2013).
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, Houston (2014)
- M.B.A., University of Houston (2011)
- B.S., University of Houston (2007)