Frank Poe is an Associate at Wong Fleming. His practice focuses in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Employment and Labor Law, Real Estate and Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage.
Mr. Poe has experience litigating commercial, personal injury, civil rights, and real estate matters in federal and state courts.
- Litigated breach of contract and employment/labor disputes
- Resolved Trademark and Trade Dress disputes
- Negotiated and Reviewed Commercial Leases
- Represented members of the Entertainment industries for television, film, theatre, and other lucrative business transactions
- Employment and Labor Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New Jersey
- New York
- DNJ, EDNY, SDNY
- “Don’t Forget to Breathe. Very Important” An Overview of Unpaid Internships and the Entertainment Industry, originally published in Volume 21, Number 2 of the Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Journal, (Summer 2010) a publication of the Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section of the New York State Bar Association.
- J.D., New York Law School (2011)
- B.A., Rutgers University (2006)