Mitchell Polonsky is an Associate in the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office. Mr. Polonsky is a member of the Family Law section of the King County Bar Association. Mitchell’s primary focus will be in Family Law.
Mr. Polonsky served as a Judicial Intern for both Honorable Judge Paul J. Denenfeld and Honorable Judge Daniel V. Zemaitis for the Kent County 17th Circuit Court in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Mr. Polonsky served as an intern for a Family Law Firm in Manhattan, New York, where he worked exclusively on high end Family Law issues.
Mr. Polonsky earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice from Seattle University in 2007. He received his Juris Doctorate from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley School of Law in 2014. He is admitted to practice law in Washington State and is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the Snohomish Bar Association as well as the King County Bar Association.
- Family Law
- DUI and Misdemeanor Crimes Defense
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Snohomish County Bar Association
- Member, Snohomish County Young Lawyer Association
- J.D., Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School (2014)
- B.A., Seattle University (2007)