Ross P. Wagner is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, NJ office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and employment litigation, and insurance coverage and defense.
Mr. Wagner served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable James Den Uyl of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Civil Part.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Pro Bono Domestic Violence Project
- Pro Bono Voter’s Rights Project
- Co-Commissioner of the Rutgers Law Softball
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law (2017)
- B.S., University of Maryland (2013)