Florelee Wan is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, N.J. office of Wong Fleming. Ms. Wan concentrates her practice in commercial litigation, insurance defense and coverage, products liability, premises liability, workers’ compensation and creditors’ rights. She is a talented litigator having worked on the successful defense of six products liability trials and numerous insurance defense cases. Additionally, Ms. Wan is a director and past president of the Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Ms. Wan practiced in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance defense, and worker’s compensation with a firm in Paramus, New Jersey and practiced products liability defense for a firm in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
Additionally, Ms. Wan served as a judicial intern to The Honorable David G. Trager of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York in 2001.
- Represented financial institutions and business clients in commercial disputes involving creditors’ rights and debt and/or asset recovery in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts.
- Experienced in commercial litigation, insurance defense litigation, premises liability litigation, construction litigation, motor vehicle litigation, worker’s compensation, and personal injury litigation.
- Successfully defended and prosecuted personal injury claims involving products liability, motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, and premises liability matters.
- Represented clients in litigation alleging construction defects, personal injuries on construction sites, general negligence, toxic torts, and property damage subrogation claims.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Asset Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Products Liability and Mass Tort Litigation
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
- New Jersey
- New York
- NDIN, SDIN, DNJ
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Director and Past President, Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Monmouth Bar Association
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Jury Selection in Civil and Criminal Trials
- Volunteer, Citizenship Rutgers, Eagleton Program on Immigration and Democracy
- Mentor, New Jersey Law Education Empowerment Program
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School (2002)
- B.S., Cornell University (1998)