Candace Wilkerson is an Associate in the Redmond office of Wong Fleming. Candace’s primary focus is estate planning, with probate and trust litigation. She creates individual and family wealth protection and tax planning strategies designed to best protect the property her clients have worked so diligently to obtain–for their own benefit and that of their loved ones.
A long-term litigator with substantial experience in all aspects of civil and criminal trial work, including jury trials, bench trials, and administrative hearings and appeals, Candace also practices real estate litigation and transactions.
- Estate planning: creating, amending, and reviewing individual and family wealth protection plans, including trusts, wills, powers of attorney for finance and healthcare, and healthcare directives; and consulting on the best legal strategies for providing for individual and family financial protection.
- Probate: handling uncontested and contested probates for estates with or without a valid will, while representing beneficiaries, heirs, personal representatives or creditors.
- Real estate: quiet title and foreclosure, residential and commercial lease drafting and litigation, landlord/tenant law, and creation and review of various real property documents.
- Private Client Services
- Real Estate Litigation
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Current Member, Kiwanis Club of Seattle.
- Pro Bono: Volunteer Attorney with King County Review Calendar
- Former member/Board of Directors, Second Chance Animal Adoption, Inc., Bonners Ferry, Idaho.
- J.D., Santa Clara School of Law (2000)
- B.A., University of California Santa Cruz (1995)