Noel S. Yumo is a Partner in the Firm’s Bellevue, Washington office of Wong Fleming. Mr. Yumo is an experienced Litigator with extensive experience in the area of Complex Litigation, Real Estate and Immigration.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Mr. Yumo operated his own practice for a number of years, first as Of Counsel and then eventually as a Partner. Mr. Yumo received his Juris Doctorate from Seattle State University School of Law in 2000, graduating magna cum laude and was ranked in the top 10 of his graduating class.
- Handled Washington State’s retailer litigation for international insurance company involving core and tender premises and general liability matters.
- Represented five of the largest school districts in Washington State handling their core and tender general and premises liability matters.
- Represents a large Bank with respect to their Real Estate lending portfolio
- Represented a client in automobile design defect matter.
- Obtained a judgment for a client against Defendants for conversion, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and unjust enrichment.
- Successfully defended a client in a third party Plaintiff action for a claim of breach of contract. The matter was dismissed with prejudice.
- Instrumental in obtaining EB-5 Regional Center designation for projects in the State of Washington, New Hampshire, and Arizona.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Asset Recovery
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- General Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Washington State
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- WSBA Award for Professionalism, 2013
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Filipino Lawyers Organization
- Awarded “Rising Star” by Law & Politics
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Seattle University School of Law (2000)
- B.A., Washington State University (1993)