Tired of commuting long hours to work? Wong Fleming seeks a full-time Litigation Associate in New York to handle City Civil/Small Claims automobile property damage litigation matters, mainly in the 5 boroughs. This unique opportunity offers extremely flexible hours and the ability to work from home.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enterprising attorney, preferably with some defense litigation experience, who is looking to become a law firm leader at a diverse, national firm. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a group that focuses on a wide range of areas including insurance defense, insurance coverage, and complex tort & general casualty. Please send your law school transcript, resume, writing sample and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be filled immediately.
Qualifications and Preferences
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
- 2–3 years’ experience in insurance defense and litigation
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Independently manage a caseload including litigation and insurance defense matters, working cases from beginning to end
- Regularly handle night court appearances
- Communicate with insured and insurance company representatives