Dominique Brown is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. Ms. Brown’s practice focuses on creditors’ rights and bankruptcy, and commercial litigation.
Before launching her legal career, Ms. Brown had an illustrious 12-year tenure in the United States Air Force (Active Duty and Reserves), also serving a combat tour in Kandahar, Afghanistan, and received an Honorable Discharge for her service. Following her military career, Ms. Brown attended law school and served as an Assistant District Attorney to the Cumberland County District Attorney’s Office in North Carolina. Ms. Brown’s profound commitment to justice and legal expertise led her to establish her own firm in Florida, specializing in personal injury law.
Ms. Brown earned her Juris Doctorate from North Carolina Central University School of Law in 2016, followed by advanced studies in Criminal Justice at Nova Southeastern University in 2019. She also holds a Bachelor of Criminal Justice (2011) and a Master’s of Applied Social Science in Criminal Justice (2012) from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University.
- North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
- M.D. Fla., S.D. Fla.
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, Military & Veterans Affairs Committee, The Florida Bar
- Member, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, The Florida Bar
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- Member, Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Member, Advisory Committee, City of Bradenton – Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Board Member, Habitat for Humanity
- Fellow, Class X, The Florida Bar Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice, Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University (2011)
- MSS, Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University (2012)
- J.D., North Carolina Central University School of Law (2016)