Elizabeth Brown is an Associate in Wong Fleming’s Princeton, New Jersey office, where her practice is concentrated on Commercial Litigation.
Ms. Brown has experience in litigation, intellectual property, trusts and estates, and guardianship matters. She served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Noah Franzblau for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division.
Ms. Brown earned her Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University Law School and her Bachelor of Science degree in Cell and Developmental Biology from the University of Rochester.
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDA AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Rutgers University Law Review
- Honors in Research, University of Rochester
- ALBERT I. TELSEY, ESQ., THE ABCS OF ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATION (Elizabeth Brown ed., Bernan Press 4th ed. 2021).
- Elizabeth Brown, The Effect of Tax Laws on Commercial Real Estate, LAW FIRM OF DAYREL SEWELL, PLLC: BLOG (Dec. 24, 2018).
- Barry E. Janay, Esq., Elizabeth Brown, Esq., and Andrew Zeitz, Guardianships Across Jurisdictions: Basic Considerations for the Attorney Practioner, NATIONAL ACADEMY OF CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION.
- J.D., Rutgers Law School (2020)
- B.S., University of Rochester (2015)