Carl Dallarda is an Associate in Wong Fleming’s Princeton, New Jersey office, where his practice is concentrated on Commercial Litigation and Business Law.
Mr. Dallarda is a seasoned practitioner representing a wide variety of corporate and commercial clients in the areas of creditor’s rights and asset recovery. He has successfully litigated matters in commercial litigation and business disputes, has drafted and negotiated creditor/debtor work out agreements and other contracts, and provided advice on regulatory issues. He also has extensive experience in professional malpractice, consumer fraud, and personal injury litigation. In addition to his regular practice, he has served for many years as an arbitrator in Better Business Bureau arbitrations, ensuring the compliance of party submissions, taking testimony, and drafting final arbitration awards. He has frequently lectured on debt collection issues for the NBI/National Business Institute.
Mr. Dallarda earned his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University Law School and his Bachelor of Arts from Rutgers University.
- New Jersey
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Better Business Bureau- Trenton Division
- National Business Institute- Guest Lecturer
- Mercer County Bar Association- Lawyer Referral
- Co- Author, New Jersey Collection Law: Start to Finish, (NBI, 2004)
- Co-Author, Breakthrough Collection Strategies in New Jersey, (NBI, 2005)
- Co-Author, Collecting from Corporations and LLCs, (NBI, 2011)
- Co-Author, Collection Law: Tips and Strategies, (NBI, 2012)
- Co-Author, Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Strategies for Legal, Research on the Web, (NBI, 2015)
- Co-Author, FDCA and Collection Law, (NBI, 2019)
- J.D., Rutgers Law School (1994)
- B.A., Rutgers University (1989)