Ammar Dadabhoy serves as a Senior Associate in the firm’s Sugar Land, Texas office. He has a practice concentration in commercial litigation, immigration, corporate law, and business transactions.
Mr. Dadabhoy has previous experience working for a prior law firm on Federal Qui Tam litigation during law school.
Mr. Dadabhoy earned his Juris Doctorate at the University of Houston Law Center, with a focus on business and corporate law. During his time at law school, he worked with the University of Houston Transactional Law Clinic as a Student Attorney on a variety of transactional and business related practice areas. Concurrently, he earned his Masters in Business Administration from the C.T. Bauer School of Business where he focused on financial analysis and private equity. Prior to law school, Mr. Dadabhoy earned a Bachelor of Science in Economics and Political Science from the University of Houston. Mr. Dadabhoy is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Houston Bar Association.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Business Transactions
- EDTX, WDTX, SDTX, NDTX
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Houston Bar Association, Communities in Schools Committee
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center (2017)
- M.B.A., C.T. Bauer School of Business, University of Houston (2017)
- B.S., University of Houston (2013)