Jackie Barrett-Smith is an Associate in the Redmond, Washington office of Wong Fleming, where her focus is family law and civil Litigation.
Ms. Barrett-Smith has experience in criminal defense litigation, plaintiff’s personal injury, intellectual property law, particularly copyrights and trademarks, document review and legal analysis, as well as drafting and negotiating contracts.
Ms. Barett- Smith earned her Juris Doctorate from Whittier Law School and her Bachelors of Arts from the University of Washington.
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS, AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, Washington State Bar Association (2016)
- Member, The State Bar of California (2016)
- Intellectual Property Certification (2015)
- Center for Intellectual Property Law Fellow
- Cali Award, Copyright Law
- Member, MAMA (Mother Attorney’s Mentoring Association) Seattle
- Timberlake Church Member and Children’s Ministry Volunteer
- J.D. Whittier Law School (2015)
- B.A. University of Washington (2008)