Luis “Adan” Jimenez is an Associate in the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office. He focuses his practice on private client services and civil litigation.
He aids clients in all aspects of family law, including dissolutions, legal separations, domestic violence, division of property, and parentage issues, from determinations of parentage to child support.
Mr. Jimenez earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of New Mexico and his Juris Doctor from the University of Idaho College of Law.
- Private Client Services
- Civil Litigation
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- King County Bar Association
- Vice President, Washington Lawyers for the Arts
- Volunteer, K.I.N.D. (Kids in Need of Defense)
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law (2016)
- B.A., University of New Mexico (2010)