William Lim is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, corporate asset recovery and trial, insurance defense and coverage.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lim served as Of Counsel to the National Center for Law & Economic Justice in New York for ongoing class action civil rights litigation. He has also served as General Counsel to the New Jersey Reentry Corporation, a non-profit social services organization serving ex-offenders. In previous private practice, Mr. Lim was an associate at a boutique healthcare law firm representing healthcare practitioners in commercial litigation, corporate formations/dissolutions, professional licensing, corporate transactions, insurance audits, Stark Law and HIPAA compliance, government investigations and business litigation. As a former Deputy Attorney General in the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office, he has investigated and prosecuted professional disciplinary and insurance fraud matters for state occupational boards and provided counseling on regulatory enforcement actions.
Mr. Lim earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Hunter College of the City University of New York and his Juris Doctorate from Fordham University School of Law.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Asset Recovery
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New Jersey
- New York
- Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- D.N.J., N.D.N.Y., E.D.N.Y., W.D.N.Y., S.D.N.Y., D. Colo.
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Member, Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Member, Middlesex County Mental Health Board
- Recipient, Hon. Denny Chin ’78 Alumni Award for Excellence in the Legal Profession, Fordham Law School Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, 2011
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law (2007)
- B.A., Hunter College of the City University of New York (2003)