Joseph Marrazo is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. His practice focuses on Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Intellectual Property, Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage, Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy, and Corporate Asset Recovery.
Mr. Marrazo received his bachelor’s degree from Rutgers University where he double majored in History and Political Science. He received his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law.
Mr. Marrazo served as a Law Clerk in the Office of Administrative Law in Newark, New Jersey assisting several Administrative Law Judges. In addition, he served as an intern to the Honorable Alberto Rivas and the Honorable Jamie D. Happas in the Criminal and Civil Divisions of Middlesex County.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Asset Recovery
- Corporate Law
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Lien Enforcement
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- New Jersey
- New York
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- ABA/BNA Award for Excellence – Intellectual Property Law
- Certificate in Corporate and Business Law
- Eric Neisser Pro Bono Service Program
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law (2017)
- B.A., Rutgers University (2013)