Vanessa Moore is an Associate in the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office. Her practice focuses on private client services and complex family law litigation.
She advocates for clients dealing with jurisdiction issues, high asset dissolutions, and corporate collections. Ms. Moore’s background includes several years of practice with Wong Fleming. Ms. Moore oversees the family law department of the Redmond, Washington Wong Fleming offices.
Ms. Moore earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Seattle University. She then received her Juris Doctor from Seattle University School of Law.
- Private Client Services
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (2017)
- Double B.A., Seattle University (2009)
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Kings County Bar Association
- Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club of America
- Volunteer, American Cancer Society
- Volunteer, KCSARC (Kings County Sexual Assault Resource Center)