Ross P. Wagner is an Associate in the Firm’s Princeton, NJ office. He concentrates his practice in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Employment and Labor Law, Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage, Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy, and Corporate Asset Recovery.
Mr. Wagner served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable James Den Uyl of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Civil Part.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Trial, Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Asset Recovery
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Pro Bono Domestic Violence Project
- Pro Bono Voter’s Rights Project
- Co-Commissioner of the Rutgers Law Softball
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law (2017)
- B.S., University of Maryland (2013)