As Covid-19 cases continue to rise, we are closely monitoring updates from the CDC and the offices of the Governors of NJ, NY and PA and we are redoubling our efforts to increase our Office Protocols to protect the safety of our staff and their families.
There are certain protocols that we must continue to follow without exception. Do not come into the office if:
- You have shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, bluish lips or face, new confusion or inability to arouse, loss of taste and/ or smell or a combination of these symptoms: cough, headache, sore throat, sneezes or body ache.
- You have a family member who you have seen recently who is under investigation for COVID- 19 in the last two weeks.
- You or a family member you have seen or are living with have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last two weeks.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
Entering The Office
Continue to report temperature readings to Jean, Anju and Sherie before arriving at the office and take and log your temperature upon arrival.
We are implementing a new procedure before employees or guests enter the office. The completion of a Covid-19 exposure and symptoms questionnaire will now be required.
There are four ways employees can access the survey:
- Through a link in an email that will be sent to the staff
- By visiting our website and going to our “Office Protocols Tab”. There you will find a link to the survey
- By receiving a daily reminder/meeting invite to your email containing the link
- By printing our custom QR Code to keep at home, that when scanned with your phone camera, will bring you to the survey
A log will be kept of survey responses. Do not report to work if you have a temperature of 100 degrees or more, and or, if you answered yes to any of the questions on the survey.