Wong Fleming, a national law firm, is looking for a part-time intern to perform administrative duties from our office in Princeton, NJ.
This position is ideal for college students and recent graduates who are looking to gain experience working in a professional office setting with flexible hours. If you pride yourself on your organizational skills, high level of professionalism, meticulous attention to detail, positive attitude, and a strong willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
This position would include:
- Emailing, filing, printing, mailing, copy/scanning
- Updating calendar
- Processing paperwork
- Update and maintain pertinent business information via computer or firm files
- Assisting attorneys and paralegals as needed
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Enrolled in a degree program or recent graduate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask
- Reliable and resourceful
- Organized and professional
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Position available immediately. Interest in the legal industry a plus, but not necessary.
Interested candidates: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for best consideration.