Wong Fleming Represents Corporations With The Management Of Their Intellectual Property
Wong Fleming represents corporations in many phases of intellectual property law, including trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, domain name, and right of publicity actions, both with regard to litigation and in transactional matters. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of intellectual property portfolio management, including trademark prosecution, Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings, intellectual property licensing and asset acquisition, and policing infringement.
Key Service Areas
- Represented multiple entertainment and media companies and a performance artist in a music copyright action with regard to an alleged infringement of a copywritten song that was performed on a television show.
- Represented an international newspaper whose trade name was being used by another newspaper in the U.S. and in Europe.
- Represented a Fortune 500 media company in a litigation involving payments for advertising where the financing for the advertising was obtained from a factoring company.
- Prevailed on behalf of a client in a UPRP complaint, where the defendant was infringing on a trade name, had improperly used the trade name to promote its products and had registered domains using the trade name of our client.
- Defended and prosecuted the right to use domain names, the right to publicity, “cybersquatting,” and trademark infringement actions.
Intellectual Property Attorneys:
|Linda Wong-Chair-Intellectual Property Practice Group|
|Daniel C. Fleming-Co-Chair-Intellectual Property Practice Group|
|Joseph Marrazo||Alethea D. Pounds||Amelia T. Taylor||Florelee Wan|
DIVERSE VIEWPOINTS. THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS.