Abi Hernandez is an Associate in the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office. Her practice focuses on immigration and family law matters.
During law school Ms. Hernandez externed with in-house counsel for both Nestle U.S.A. and Flyhomes Inc. She worked as an Legal Intern for the Northwest Immigrants Rights Project.
Ms. Hernandez earned her Bachelor of Arts and Science degrees from Central Washington University. She then received her Juris Doctor from California Western School of law.
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS, AND ACTIVITIES
- San Diego Bar Association
- Volunteer, Northwest Immigrants Rights Project (VAWA Unit)
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity Scholar
- King County Bar Association
- J.D., California Western School of Law (2022)
- Double B.A., Central Washington University (2017)