Shari B. Ariail is Of Counsel in the Atlanta office of Wong Fleming. Ms. Ariail is an attorney with over 10 years trial experience in both state and federal courts. She has handled a wide assortment of litigation, including claims involving breach of contract, ERISA, business torts, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, securities, civil rights and wrongful termination. She also spent one year traveling throughout Germany defending American soldiers at courts-martial for various felony and misdemeanor offenses.
Ms. Ariail has experience litigating harassment, discrimination, whistleblower, negligent retention and supervision, and retaliation claims.
- Favorable resolution of age, gender and whistleblower claims through use of Summary Judgment proceedings.
- Favorable resolution of gender discrimination and harassment claims involving hundreds of egregious e-mails through pre-litigation mediation.
- Defended high-profile police department in gender, national origination and harassment claims. Secured favorable resolution.
- Six figure jury verdict in breach of franchise action.
- Summary Judgment involving premises liability claim.
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor Law
- Products Liability and Mass Tort Litigation
- J.D, Case Western Reserve University (1988)
- B.A., Brandeis University (1985)