Robert Coggins is a Partner in the Atlanta office of Wong Fleming, where he works with the Firm’s Litigation Team. Mr. Coggins has experience in civil litigation, employment law, general liability, real estate, and creditors’ rights matters. Before becoming a Partner at the Firm, Mr. Coggins worked as a Law Clerk and then as an Associate at Wong Fleming.
He has assisted the Firm with managing cases in multiple jurisdictions, including successfully defending a quiet title action, prevailing on a seven figure summary judgment involving secured loan defaults, brief writing in an adversary proceeding in bankruptcy, coordinating our multi-state general liability database, and aiding several immigration bond claims. Mr. Coggins has drafted various legal documents from complaints to motions for summary judgment to settlement agreements.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Asset Recovery
- Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
- Employment Law
- General Liability
- Real Estate
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- J.D., Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, Magna Cum Laude (2014)
- B.A., University of Tennessee at Knoxville (2011)