Kawika Kaulukukui is an Associate in the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office. His practice focuses on civil litigation, family law, immigration, and corporate law matters.
Prior to joining Wong Fleming, Mr. Kaulukukui worked at a personal injury law firm and was previously a construction project engineer.
Mr. Kaulukukui earned his Juris Doctorate from the Golden Gate University School of Law and his Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts from Saint Martin’s University.
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law (2018)
- B.S., Saint Martin’s University (2009)
- B.A., Saint Martin’s University (2009)
PROFESSIONAL HONORS, AWARDS, AND ACTIVITIES
- King County Bar Association
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law